Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news updates, access to exclusive contents, and more!
97X SUMMER RIDE
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, The “97X SUMMER RIDE” Contest (the "Contest") is open to Tampa Bay Area residents in Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Polk, Manatee, and Sarasota counties who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Eligible winners must be US citizens. Employees of Cox Media Group d/b/a 97X ("Sponsor"), any Contest co-sponsor and any radio or television station, and each of their respective parent, affiliate, and subsidiary companies, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, such employees, are not eligible. For purposes of this Contest, "immediate family members" includes an employee's spouse, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. The use of automatic telephone dialing equipment or other software or computer-assisted dialing equipment to enter this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Limit one (1) prize per person, one winner per household/address per 30 days.
3. How to Enter. The Contest will begin on Saturday, July 2nd 2016 and end on Sunday, September 4th 2016 at 11:59pm (the "Contest Period") or when ‘The Grand Prize’ has been awarded. Contestants will register for a chance to win a grand prize of $1,500 at each 97X Summer Ride Stops. Entries at specified ‘Redd’s Apple Ale 97X Summer Ride Stops’ are also eligible to win the secondary prize of: (1) $97 secondary cash prize on-site at that location. A total of (2) $97 secondary cash prizes will be available exclusively at each ‘Redd’s Apple Ale 97X Summer Ride’ stops. During the Contest Period, you may enter in the following way: To enter, visit one of the 97X Summer Ride events specified at 97xonline.com, take a picture with the 97X Summer Ride, and share it on social media with the hashtag #97XSummerRide. Contestants will then be prompted to fill out a registration form at the location. If contestant does not have access to social media, they will be prompted to only fill out a registration form at the location. (2) Secondary Prize winners will receive (1) Secondary Prize of $97 at each ‘Redd’s Apple Ale 97X Summer Ride’ stops only. There will be a total of (18) ‘Redd’s Apple Ale 97X Summer Ride’ stops for a total of (36) Secondary Prizes available. Winners must be present to win Secondary Prizes. Grand prize entries are eligible at each 97X Summer Ride Stop. Grand prize winner will be randomly selected from all entries on or about Tuesday, September 6th.
Grand Prize winner will be drawn randomly from all qualifiers. Subject to confirmation of your eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules; sponsor will not be responsible for loss of service to any Contest telephone line or for a contestant's failure to reach any Contest line due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call.
4. Prizes and Odds. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning the grand prize depend on the total number of eligible contestants who enter the contest.
One (1) Grand Prize: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, One (1) winners will receive one (1) Grand Prize of $1,500. Grand prize winner will be randomly selected from all entries on or about Tuesday, September 6th.
(36) Secondary Prizes: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, (2) Secondary Prize winners will receive (1) Secondary Prize of $97 at each ‘Redd’s Apple Ale 97X Summer Ride’ stops only. There will be a total of (18) ‘Redd’s Apple Ale 97X Summer Ride’ stops for a total of (36) Secondary Prizes avilable. Winners must be present to win Secondary Prizes.
Conditions. Cash Prize Winners must complete a winner release and W9 form at the Sponsor’s studios during regular business hours on any weekday between 8:30am-5:30pm at the Sponsor's studios at 11300 4th Street North Suite 300, St Petersburg, FL 33716. Winners must present a valid photo identification and Social Security Number to claim prize. Prize checks will be mailed. Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of completed paperwork. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions of prizes by Winners allowed. All prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater retail value. Winners are solely responsible for payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) as a condition of receiving a Cash Prize. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, will result in winner's disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Winners may waive their right to receive a prize. Prizes that are waived, forfeited or not claimed by Winners for any reason will not be awarded in the Contest and will remain the property of the Sponsor. If any winner is disqualified by Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to either select a substitute winner or to retain the applicable prize as Sponsor's property.
6. Publicity Rights. Except where prohibited, participation in this Contest constitutes each contestant's consent to the publication of his or her name, voice, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
All winners acknowledge that they may be on camera and allow their name/likeness to be used by Sponsor, or other participating 97x Summer Ride partners for promotional purposes
Capitol Records and Sponsor are not responsible for any delay, cancellation, or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded in such event.
7. Decisions of Sponsor. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time.
8. Waiver and Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against Sponsor and its affiliated companies and all of their respective officers, employees and agents, for any injury, loss, or damage which may arise out of the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
9. Taxes. Any valuation of the prizes stated above is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a Winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner must provide Sponsor with a copy of his or her valid official photo identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from station will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
10. Sponsor. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners, the interpretation of these Official Rules and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For a list of winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Winners List/Official Rules – 97X Summer Ride – 97X” (as applicable), 11300 4th Street North Suite 300, St Petersburg FL 33716.
If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact 97X Promotions at 727-579-2000.