Judah and the Lion is the hottest song at 97X…#1 for three weeks in a row! Will the boys from Nashville make it four weeks?1 Judah & The Lion Take It All Back #1 for 3 weeks in a row! 2 Empire of the Sun High & Low up 5 spots! 3 The Naked & Famous Higher NBT Band! 4 The 1975 Somebody Else NBT Band! 5 Twenty One Pilots Heathens 3 straight #1s 5.5 Kings of Leon Waste A Moment Vote if you dig! 6 Borns American Money 7 COIN Talk Too Much NBT Band! 8 Phantogram You Don't Get Me High NBT Band! 9 X Ambassadors Low Life Back on the charts! 10 Lewis Del Mar Painting (Masterpiece) NBT Band! 10.5 Andrew McMahon Fire Escape Vote if you dig! 11 The Head & The Heart All We Ever Knew 12 Coldplay Hymn For The Weekend Debut 13 Bastille Good Grief Back on the charts! 14 888 Critical Mistakes NBT Band! 15 Blink 182 Bored To Death 2 time #1 / Biggest Fall of Week 15.5 Zipper Club Going The Distance Vote if you dig! 16 Weathers Happy Pills 17 Grouplove Welcome to your life 18 Jimmy Eat World Sure & Certain Debut 19 Saint Motel Move 20 Kaleo Way Down We Go
Below is the local information and resources you will need in the wake of an emergency:Hillsborough CountyHillsborough County Emergency ManagementPhone Number: (813) 272-5900Website: http://www.hillsboroughcounty.org/emergency/Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan: http://hillsboroughcounty.org/DocumentCenter/View/16617Hurricane Preparedness Guide (Find shelters, transportation guides, etc.): http://www.hillsboroughcounty.org/index.aspx?NID=660Hillsborough County Schools: http://www.sdhc.k12.fl.us
Pinellas CountyPinellas County Emergency ManagementPhone Number: (727) 464-3800Website: http://www.pinellascounty.org/emergency/bulletin.htmPinellas County Citizens Information CenterPhone Number: (727) 464-4333, call (727) 464-3075 for general questionsPinellas County Schools: http://www.pcsb.org/
Pasco CountyPasco County Emergency ManagementPhone Number: (727) 847-8137Website: http://www.pascocountyfl.net/Index.aspx?NID=365Pasco County Schools: http://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/Hernando CountyHernando County Emergency ManagementPhone Number: (352) 754-4083Website: http://www.hernandosheriff.org/em/Hernando County Schools: http://www.edline.net/pages/Hernando_County_School_Board
Sarasota County Emergency Management
Phone Number: (941) 861-6000
Sarasota County Schools: http://www.sarasotacountyschools.net/
Manatee County Emergency Management
Phone Number: (941) 748-4501
Manatee County Schools: http://www.manateeschools.net/pages/SDMC
Polk County Emergency Management
Phone Number: (863) 534-5600
Polk County Schools: http://www.polk-fl.net/
Information and resources from The American Red Cross
How to become Red Cross Ready
Another good way to stay informed is by downloading the FREE Red Cross Emergency App
State Of Florida Emergency Management: http://www.floridadisaster.org/index.asp
State of Florida Evacuation Routes and Zone Maps: http://floridadisaster.org/publicmapping/
State of Florida Emergency Management FAQ: http://floridadisaster.org/faqs.htm
Florida Department Of Insurance Hurricane Season Resources: http://www.floir.com/Office/HurricaneSeason/hurricaneresourcepage.aspx
American Red Cross Tampa Bay Chapter: Disaster Services 24-hour phone number: 1-877-741-1444
FEMA Florida: http://www.fema.gov/states/florida
FEMA contact info: http://www.fema.gov/contact-us
Salvation Army of Tampa Bay: http://www.salvationarmyflorida.org/tampabay/
Boys & Girls Club of Tampa Bay phone number: (813) 875-5771
Duke Energy Outage Maps: https://www.progress-energy.com/#Florida
97x Presents Fitz and The Tantrums at Jannus Live Thursday, November 3rd! Listen to win during the 8@8 M-F morning with Danielle!
FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE LOCAL BAND SPOTLIGHT
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. How To Vote. The Contest will begin at 08:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (E.T.) on September 1st, 2016 and end at 11:59:59 p.m. E.T. on September 30th, 2016(the “Contest Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Contest. During the Contest Period, you may vote in one of the following ways:
Text Voting: Participants may visit Ferg’s Live every Friday during the contest period to acquire the promo code for the band performing that night. The promo code may be texted to 70213 to count for 2 votes for the specified band. The code will be valid only the Friday of the associated performing act. Only 1 vote allowed per voter.
3. Monthly Winner Selection and Odds. On or about each Monday following the last band’s Friday night performance of the month Sponsor will select one (1) Spotlight winner with the most votes acquired during the Contest Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible votes received.
4. PRIZES: The winner will receive exposure on 97X local motion, personalized promos running on 97X (dates/times to be determined by sponsor), and exposure on the spot light page. The Winning Band will be announced on the Monday following the last local band’s performance of each month. Winner will be determined by the number of votes received. The Winners will be notified of prize via telephone.
5. Odds. The odds of being chosen as the Spotlight winner depend on the number of votes received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential winners will be notified on or the Monday following the last band’s performance of each month at the telephone number or email address provided on the potential winner’s entry form.
In order to claim a prize, potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification within eight (8) hours of notice or attempted notice.
Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), and a written commitment to attend the Event, all of which must be notarized and returned within twenty-four (24) hours of notification. Persons traveling as a guest of the Grand Prize winner must also sign any affidavit or release, and written commitment to attend the Event that Sponsor may require. Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, the inability of winner and his/her guest to travel within the time period specified by Sponsor, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
8. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any contest judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
9. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, INC., COX ENTERPRISES, INC., INTERSCOPE, GEFFEN AND A&M RECORDS LLC,AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE CONTEST, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE.
10. Limitations of Liability. By PARTICIPATING IN the CONTEST, PARTICIPANTs acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING THE prize(S), ARE provided “as is” and that Sponsor makes no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the Prize(S) and sponsor hereby DISCLAIMS all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by PARTICIPANTs, printing OR PRODUCTION errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or EMPLOYED in the CONTEST; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the CONTEST; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the CONTEST, the processing of entries, or the notification of any winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from A PARTICIPANT’S participation in the CONTEST or receipt or useor misuse of any prize.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Contest. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims and no additional prizes will be awarded.
11. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. Sponsor. FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE LOCAL BAND SPOTLIGHT is sponsored by Cox Radio, Inc. d/b/a Cox Media Group Tampa. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Contest. For a list of winners (available after October 1st, 2016 or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Friday Night Live Local Band Spotlight, c/o Cox Media Group Tampa. 11300 4th Street N., Suite 300, St. Petersburg, FL 33716. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Kourtney Thompson at Kourtney.Thompson@coxinc.com.
BLINK 182 FLYAWAY
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, The “BLINK 182 FLYAWAY” Contest (the "Contest") is open to Tampa Bay Area residents in Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Polk, Manatee, and Sarasota counties who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Eligible winners must be US citizens. Employees of Cox Media Group d/b/a 97X ("Sponsor"), any Contest co-sponsor and any radio or television station, and each of their respective parent, affiliate, and subsidiary companies, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, such employees, are not eligible. For purposes of this Contest, "immediate family members" includes an employee's spouse, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. The use of automatic telephone dialing equipment or other software or computer-assisted dialing equipment to enter this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Limit one (1) prize per person, one winner per household/address per 30 days.
3. How to Enter. The Contest will begin on or around 8:00am Monday, August 1st 2016 and end on Friday, August 5th 2016 at 12:00pm (the "Contest Period") or when The Grand Prize has been awarded. Contestants will compete for a chance to win roundtrip airfare from Tampa to California, two nights hotel stay (room and tax only,) and 2 tickets to see Blink 182 10/1 at The Forum in Inglewood, CA. Winner does not choose flight times (total ARV - $1,500) – (The “Grand Prize”). During the Contest Period, you may enter to qualify in the following way: To Enter, Tune In to 97.1 WSUN-FM during the contest period. 97X will conduct one (1) “qualifying giveaway” per hour (8a-6p 8/1-8/4, and 8a-Noon 8/5) for a total of 44 chances. At the top of each hour listeners will listen for the cue to call the station’s Contest Request Lines at (877) 327-9797 and be caller 13. Subject to confirmation of your eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will not be responsible for loss of service to any Contest telephone line or for a contestant's failure to reach any Contest line due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call. Grand Prize winner will be drawn randomly from all qualifiers.
4. Prizes and Odds. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning the grand prize depend on the total number of eligible contestants who enter the contest.
Prize Descriptions: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, Fourty-four (44) qualifiers will receive (1) “Qualifying Giveaway” (2) tickets to see Blink 182 Saturday, 8/6 at MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre in Tampa, FL. Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from all qualifiers to receive a “Secondary Prize” (1) sound check party for (2) on 8/6 at MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre in Tampa. One (1) winners will be randomly selected from all qualifiers to receive one (1) “Grand Prize” Package for two (2) including:Roundtrip airfare from Tampa to California, two nights hotel stay (room and tax only,) and 2 tickets to see Blink 182 10/1 at The Forum in Inglewood, CA. Winner does not choose flight times. Ground Transportation is not provided. (Total ARV - $1,500.)
All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the prize package description above, including costs of meals, parking, ground transportation, gratuities, transportation to and from airport, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes, and all other expenses not specified above, are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner. Prize may be subject to blackout periods, and other restrictions may apply. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice, as set forth in the passenger ticket contract. Grand Prize winner and guest are responsible for obtaining any insurance (including but not limited to, any travel or health insurance).
The ARV of the trip package may vary depending on location of major airport nearest to winner’s home, travel itinerary, and costs of air transportation at time of award. Grand Prize winner will not receive the difference (if any) between actual and estimated retail value. If, in the sole judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to the Grand Prize winner’s proximity to the prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Grand Prize winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining identification documents necessary for travel. Grand Prize winner may be required to present a credit card at time of hotel check-in. Grand Prize winner and travel companion must travel on identical itinerary. Unless a child of the Grand Prize winner, guest must be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of departure. If Grand Prize winner does not designate a guest in accordance with these Official Rules, no consideration will be provided to the Grand Prize winner for the value of the guest’s portion of the prize package. Grand Prize winner must provide Sponsor with the name, address, and date of birth of his/her guest by August 5, 2016. If Grand Prize Winner changes his/her guest after August 5, 2016, Grand Prize winner will be required to pay any flight transfer fees imposed by the airline carrier. No credit or cash will be given for any unused portion of the Grand Prize.
No refund or compensation will be paid in the event of the cancellation or delay of the BLINK 182 FLYAWAY (“Trip/Event”), or any portion thereof. Sponsor will not be liable if the Trip/Event, or any portion of it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, attempt to reschedule for a future trip/event. Trip/Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. The terms and conditions of the Trip/Event tickets may govern if the Trip/Event is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, mutilated, or stolen Trip/Event tickets, vouchers, or certificates. Exact details, including seat locations, shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
5. Winner Notification and Prize Conditions. Prize Winners must complete a winner release and W9 form at the Sponsor’s studios during regular business hours on any weekday between 8:30am-5:30pm at the Sponsor's studios at 11300 4th Street North Suite 300, St Petersburg, FL 33716. Winners must present a valid photo identification and Social Security Number to claim prize. Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of completed paperwork. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions of prizes by Winners allowed. All prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater retail value. Winners are solely responsible for payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) as a condition of receiving a prize. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, will result in winner's disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Winners may waive their right to receive a prize. Prizes that are waived, forfeited or not claimed by Winners for any reason will not be awarded in the Contest and will remain the property of the Sponsor. If any winner is disqualified by Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to either select a substitute winner or to retain the applicable prize as Sponsor's property.
6. Publicity Rights. Except where prohibited, participation in this Contest constitutes each contestant's consent to the publication of his or her name, voice, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
Sponsor is not responsible for any delay, cancellation, or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded in such event.
7. Decisions of Sponsor. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time.
8. Waiver and Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against Sponsor and its affiliated companies and all of their respective officers, employees and agents, for any injury, loss, or damage which may arise out of the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.9. Taxes. Any valuation of the prizes stated above is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a Winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner must provide Sponsor with a copy of his or her valid official photo identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from station will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
10. Sponsor. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners, the interpretation of these Official Rules and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For a list of winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Winners List/Official Rules – Blink 182 Flyaway – 97X” (as applicable), 11300 4th Street North Suite 300, St Petersburg FL 33716.
If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact 97X Promotions at 727-579-2000.
Take www.97xonline.com everywhere you go! Download your app below from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store:
Enable our Skill today to listen live at home on your Alexa Devices!