Posted: 12:00 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2013
There's nothing more exciting than anticipating your gift for months, only to open it and find socks or underwear. Am I right?
With all the possible gifts out there, Mom is most likely to purchase you some socks and underwear. That's cool. But for the rest of us getting a gift for the men in our lives, let's stay clear of the sock drawer, shall we?
Here are 10 gift ideas that are significantly better than socks...
1. Guitar Pick Punch from Urban Outfitters for $25.
There's nothing worse than playing a show and not having a pick! Quick, pull out your credit card and make one!
2. Mustache iPad Case from Marshalls for $14.99.
I mustache you if your manly man has the proper case for his iPad.
3. Magnetic Roll Up Dart Board from Overstock.com for $11.13.
Bullseye! You found the perfect gift!
4. Tic Tac Toe 3D from Puzzle Master for $16.99.
Tic Tac Toe just went to epic proportions! Just don't let Grumpy Cat get a hold of it.
5. Toy Soldier Bookends from Urban Outfitters for $19.00.
Soldier, hold up those books. Sir, yes sir!
6. Needle Nose Suspension Multi-Tool on Amazon for $27.49.
Let your man go MacGyver with this handy tool.
7. Poker Set in Aluminum Case on Amazon for $16.99.
Place your bets on this one! He'll have a blast with his friends.
8. Mix Stix Spoons on Cool Stuff Express for $10.97.
You've been looking for an excuse to get him helping out in the kitchen more. Your little drummer boy will volunteer to cook up the stew with these.
9. Star Trek USS Enterprise Bottle Opener on Amazon for $17.20.
Engage! Need a bottle opened? He'll make it so.
10. Safety Razor Shaving Gift Set on Amazon for $107.49.
The gift of a Christmas shave! Uh oh! Somebody's fabulous!
See now, aren't those better than socks?
Be sure to also check out Bargain Shopper Mom's 25 Days of Great Gift Ideas.