2505 West Bella Vista Street
Lakeland, FL 33810
12:00 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 26, 2013
4 days of camping, music and arts with 30+ of the best local Florida bands from Tampa, St. Pete, Sarasota, Orlando, and Ft. Lauderdale!! Gates will open Thursday (Dec. 26th) at NOON for everyone to come flooding in and get their funky, awesome camps set up for what’s sure to be an incredible, soul soothing weekend of music and bonding time with all of our stellar HOMETEAM family. Look forward to some of the BEST local Florida bands including:The Applebutter Express, COPE, Green Sunshine, High Cotton, Funky Seeds, Uncle Johns Band, Come Back Alice, Between Bluffs, Juanjamon Band, Honey Henny Lime, Holey Miss Moley, Shoeless Soul, Displace, Free Range Roosters, Charlie Dandilion, Savi Fernandez, The Stick Martin Show, BlessEd, Seratonic, Sunset Bridge, Legacy, Ghost Country Revival, Alex Foster, John Clark Band, Josh We Know, Ramble Grass, Jeremy Willis, Brass Legacy, and an ALLSTAR Jam Sunday night! (many of these bands can be found on facebook.com if you would like to get a little tease before you see them!) ~~Throughout this past year, our HOMETEAM family has grown, evolved, changed lives, welcomed, embraced, and buried its way into everyone’s heart as a genuine feeling of oneness and togetherness that’s almost beyond explanation. With reading numerous posts and comments from some of you, it’s truly heartwarming to know that this entity we call HOMETEAM has given everyone a sense of non-judgmental, free, and unbiased sincerity…because that’s exactly what it is. It’s not only the support of our beloved musicians that fuel our souls with their talent, but support for one another in general. Now that the support has a name, HOMETEAM, we will continue to grow, spread, share, gather and reach the ultimate goal of touching as many lives as possible and restoring their faith in humanity with our smiles, hugs, music, laughter and love. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING AWESOME, BUT MOST OF ALL, FOR BEING YOU!
Here’s what you need to know:
• Weekend tickets (Thurs-Sun) are $80 at the gate, Advance tickets available for purchace here for a discounted price of $65! Primitive camping is included with the tickets purchase.
• Children 12 and under get in FREE! Kids 17 and under MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.**
• Since this event is not ACTUALLY on New Year’s Eve, we’ll have a mock New Years celebration on Saturday night, count down and all!! It’s so fun to do what we want, honestly though.
• **VERY IMPORTANT** NO DOGS ALLOWED. The wonderful people at Maddox Ranch are kind enough to allow us to host our event on their property, and we respectfully oblige to their few requests. Thank you in advance for understanding and obeying
• No electricity is provided, but generators are welcome!
• RV’s and campers are allowed
• Designated parking areas will be scattered throughout the property to allow you to park near your campsite, just not on top of it…you know, for space and camp fung shui reasons.
• Raised or confined fire pits ONLY! Firewood will be available for purchase on site at the event.
• Port-o-potties provided, as well as outdoor showers.
• NO FIREWORKS! We wanna melt the place down with the our music, not our pyrotechnics, that being said, fire hoopers and fire poi’s welcome-cause that’s just really cool to watch.
• This is a RAIN OR SHINE event, be prepared for the unpredictable FL weather!
Please visit us at www.facebook.com/hometeamrally for additional questions or to contact the event planners directly.
Includes: General Admission for 4 days (Thursday Dec. 26th-Sunday Dec. 29th) with camping 65.00 General Admission - 4 days w/camping 69.57