1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, The “BLINK 182 FLYAWAY” Contest (the "Contest") is open to Tampa Bay Area residents in Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Polk, Manatee, and Sarasota counties who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Eligible winners must be US citizens. Employees of Cox Media Group d/b/a 97X ("Sponsor"), any Contest co-sponsor and any radio or television station, and each of their respective parent, affiliate, and subsidiary companies, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, such employees, are not eligible. For purposes of this Contest, "immediate family members" includes an employee's spouse, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. The use of automatic telephone dialing equipment or other software or computer-assisted dialing equipment to enter this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Limit one (1) prize per person, one winner per household/address per 30 days.
3. How to Enter. The Contest will begin on or around 8:00am Monday, August 1st 2016 and end on Friday, August 5th 2016 at 12:00pm (the "Contest Period") or when The Grand Prize has been awarded. Contestants will compete for a chance to win roundtrip airfare from Tampa to California, two nights hotel stay (room and tax only,) and 2 tickets to see Blink 182 10/1 at The Forum in Inglewood, CA. Winner does not choose flight times (total ARV - $1,500) – (The “Grand Prize”). During the Contest Period, you may enter to qualify in the following way: To Enter, Tune In to 97.1 WSUN-FM during the contest period. 97X will conduct one (1) “qualifying giveaway” per hour (8a-6p 8/1-8/4, and 8a-Noon 8/5) for a total of 44 chances. At the top of each hour listeners will listen for the cue to call the station’s Contest Request Lines at (877) 327-9797 and be caller 13. Subject to confirmation of your eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will not be responsible for loss of service to any Contest telephone line or for a contestant's failure to reach any Contest line due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call. Grand Prize winner will be drawn randomly from all qualifiers.
4. Prizes and Odds. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning the grand prize depend on the total number of eligible contestants who enter the contest.
Prize Descriptions: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, Fourty-four (44) qualifiers will receive (1) “Qualifying Giveaway” (2) tickets to see Blink 182 Saturday, 8/6 at MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre in Tampa, FL. Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from all qualifiers to receive a “Secondary Prize” (1) sound check party for (2) on 8/6 at MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre in Tampa. One (1) winners will be randomly selected from all qualifiers to receive one (1) “Grand Prize” Package for two (2) including: Roundtrip airfare from Tampa to California, two nights hotel stay (room and tax only,) and 2 tickets to see Blink 182 10/1 at The Forum in Inglewood, CA. Winner does not choose flight times. Ground Transportation is not provided. (Total ARV - $1,500.)
All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the prize package description above, including costs of meals, parking, ground transportation, gratuities, transportation to and from airport, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes, and all other expenses not specified above, are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner. Prize may be subject to blackout periods, and other restrictions may apply. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice, as set forth in the passenger ticket contract. Grand Prize winner and guest are responsible for obtaining any insurance (including but not limited to, any travel or health insurance).
The ARV of the trip package may vary depending on location of major airport nearest to winner’s home, travel itinerary, and costs of air transportation at time of award. Grand Prize winner will not receive the difference (if any) between actual and estimated retail value. If, in the sole judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to the Grand Prize winner’s proximity to the prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Grand Prize winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining identification documents necessary for travel. Grand Prize winner may be required to present a credit card at time of hotel check-in. Grand Prize winner and travel companion must travel on identical itinerary. Unless a child of the Grand Prize winner, guest must be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of departure. If Grand Prize winner does not designate a guest in accordance with these Official Rules, no consideration will be provided to the Grand Prize winner for the value of the guest’s portion of the prize package. Grand Prize winner must provide Sponsor with the name, address, and date of birth of his/her guest by August 5, 2016. If Grand Prize Winner changes his/her guest after August 5, 2016, Grand Prize winner will be required to pay any flight transfer fees imposed by the airline carrier. No credit or cash will be given for any unused portion of the Grand Prize.
No refund or compensation will be paid in the event of the cancellation or delay of the BLINK 182 FLYAWAY (“Trip/Event”), or any portion thereof. Sponsor will not be liable if the Trip/Event, or any portion of it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, attempt to reschedule for a future trip/event. Trip/Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. The terms and conditions of the Trip/Event tickets may govern if the Trip/Event is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, mutilated, or stolen Trip/Event tickets, vouchers, or certificates. Exact details, including seat locations, shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
5. Winner Notification and Prize Conditions. Prize Winners must complete a winner release and W9 form at the Sponsor’s studios during regular business hours on any weekday between 8:30am-5:30pm at the Sponsor's studios at 11300 4th Street North Suite 300, St Petersburg, FL 33716. Winners must present a valid photo identification and Social Security Number to claim prize. Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of completed paperwork. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions of prizes by Winners allowed. All prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater retail value. Winners are solely responsible for payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) as a condition of receiving a prize. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, will result in winner's disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Winners may waive their right to receive a prize. Prizes that are waived, forfeited or not claimed by Winners for any reason will not be awarded in the Contest and will remain the property of the Sponsor. If any winner is disqualified by Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to either select a substitute winner or to retain the applicable prize as Sponsor's property.
6. Publicity Rights. Except where prohibited, participation in this Contest constitutes each contestant's consent to the publication of his or her name, voice, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
Sponsor is not responsible for any delay, cancellation, or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded in such event.
7. Decisions of Sponsor. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time.
8. Waiver and Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against Sponsor and its affiliated companies and all of their respective officers, employees and agents, for any injury, loss, or damage which may arise out of the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
9. Taxes. Any valuation of the prizes stated above is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a Winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner must provide Sponsor with a copy of his or her valid official photo identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from station will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
10. Sponsor. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners, the interpretation of these Official Rules and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For a list of winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Winners List/Official Rules – Blink 182 Flyaway – 97X” (as applicable), 11300 4thStreet North Suite 300, St Petersburg FL 33716.
If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact 97X Promotions at 727-579-2000.